Your High Performance Work Horse Balloon Catheter For Pre- and Postdilation (RBP 24atm)
- Unique two-step tip design with red (soft) and intermediate (yellow) part for better trackability and a better crossing of stent struts.
- Excellent lesion crossing profil (0.022’’ for BEO NC 1.5 - meassured on the ballon platin marker)
- High rated burst pressure (RBP) 24atm
- low compliance with linear compliance curve over a wide pressure range (nominal 10atm - RPB 24atm)
- Min. Guiding 5F
- For Kissing – Balloon technique : 6F Min. guiding for a combination of all balloon diameters (1.5mm - 4.5mm)
- Two platinum marker for the sizes 2.0mm - 4.5mm, one central marker for the size 1.5mm
- All standard PCI's
- Pre.- and post-dilation
- Excellent in crossing Stent struts.
- For the proximal optimizing technique (POT)
- Very good crossability
- Better results in pre- and postdilatation in combination with DES (drug eluting stents)
- OCT proven better apposition of stent struts
Available in Rx - Version: